Daily Activity Creates TrafficWave Affiliate Success
This article will help!
Your first and most important use of your TrafficWave tools is to be generating leads for your business, following up with those leads, and driving sales for your business.
Many of our customers are also interested in building an additional income stream through our Affiliate plan where you can earn commissions by teaching other businesses and entrepreneurs how to use the TrafficWave tools to generate leads, follow up, and drive sales for their businesses.
This article is going to focus on the Affiliate side of things to help you boost your TrafficWave income by referring new customers and teaching interested Affiliates to do the same.
Of course, you want to be sure you have an autoresponder campaign set up with the TrafficWave.net follow up letters. And, you will need a capture page set up so you can generate leads. Once you have your capture page and letters set up, each day should include the following:
- Driving Traffic to your capture page. This can include the use of traffic exchanges, advertising sites, solo ads, safe lists, etc… Log in to your traffic exchange accounts, advertising accounts, etc… and manage your campaigns for best results.
- On a daily basis, tweet at least one of your Affiliate links found in the Affiliate Manager section of your back office.
- On a daily basis, create a Facebook post using one of your Affiliate links found in the Affiliate Manager section of your back office.
- As your list grows, make sure your finished subscribers are recycled so they continue receiving your follow up messages. We’ve seen people join after many many months of follow up. It’s all part of building that relationship.
- Respond to any email inquiries you receive. Folks are likely to have questions as they read your follow up emails. Being responsive leads to more sales.
- Take 2-3 minutes and watch at least one training video to learn something more or improve your knowledge about the TrafficWave system.
If you will commit to taking these steps on a daily basis, you will give yourself a definite advantage over Affiliates who are using the “I hope I get lucky” approach or the “My sponsor said they’d build it for me” technique.
What other daily techniques are you using to create TrafficWave Affiliate success for yourself?