AutoResponder Tips To Help You Win
Autoresponders are the unsung hero of the internet marketing world. They work for your constantly, 24 hours a day, rain or shine. No matter where you are or what you are doing, your autoresponder is following up with your prospects, sending valuable information, and keeping your name in front of them. Autoresponder never get tired. They never forget. They never give up.
So, why aren’t more businesses using autoresponders effectively? Maybe you just feel stuck when it comes to writing those amazing messages. These autoresponder tips should help you get unstuck.
An autoresponder could be:
- That welcome message a new subscriber receives when she signs up for a free report.
- A 3-part series of recipes that feature vanilla as a main ingredient.
- A 10-day email course that tells people how to launch an online business.
Some Great Uses for Autoresponders:
- Let you continually showcase your best content, including content from your blog archives.
- Deliver a consistent high-value experience to every new subscriber.
- Mention relevant offers to your subscribers without appearing sleazy.
- Build trust with your audience slowly and ensure your new subscribers don’t forget you.
- Share your own story. Letting your subscribers know who you are, why you started your business, and who you like to help is a great way to teach people about you and your business.
- Offer a quick tip. Give your subscribers a tip they can implement in 5 minutes or less that lets them move forward in a simple way. A “quick win” for your readers turns them in to fans who will associate your emails with getting a rewarding experience.
- Ask a relevant question. Ask your subscribers a question and invite them to reply to your email to answer. You could ask what they are struggling with (related to your topic, of course), how they found your web site, or what challenges they may b facing right now. This information is marketing gold for you because it gives you ideas for more autoresponders, blog posts, podcast episodes, and other content.
- Provide resources. Present a short list of resources such as sites, blogs, books, gadgets, online tools, etc that can help your subscribers move forward in pursuit of their goals.
- Deliver a case study or success story. If you have a compelling story about your own success or the success of a client or student who has gotten clear, measurable results from your products or services, share that story in a short case study.
Use your autoresponder to build rapport, let your readers know they can rely on you, and provide value. When the time comes for them to decide who to do business with, they are going to be more interested in working with someone they feel they know and can trust.
We highly recommend connecting to us on your favorite social media sites to stay updated and informed.
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trafficwaveteam/
Talk with other users on our Facebook Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/835984273253280/
Or Twitter: https://twitter.com/trafficwave
Our Youtube channel is located at https://www.youtube.com/user/trafficwave
Our blog: http://blog.trafficwave.net/
Got questions for us? Comments? Feel free to ask, below!