Email Marketing Delivery Rates
When it comes to email marketing delivery rates, any Email Marketing service can claim high deliverability and a good reputation. However, proving deliverability is usually a different matter. The hard cold fact of the matter is that there appears to be a lot of misinformation about deliverability and many email marketers often find out too late that their chosen AutoResponder service isn’t quite as good about getting their message delivered as they would like to believe.
TrafficWave provides (and can verify) outstanding deliverability and “sender reputation” with quite a few different third-party monitoring services.
Before you decide on an email marketing autoresponder, take a look for yourself. Compare TrafficWave to the other guys. We think you’ll agree that TrafficWave.net has one of the better reputations in the industry and for good reason. We take email marketing delivery rates very seriously.
1) TrafficWave enforces a clear and stringent anti-spam policy.
We maintain a zero-tolerance stand when it comes to unsolicited email.
2) TrafficWave maintains consistent and open communication with major service providers to ensure and enforce best practices in Email Marketing. WHEN (not “if”) a problem is detected, our staff are able to quickly resolve and address these issues. (It happens to all of us)
3) TrafficWave constantly monitors for and removes email addresses that become undeliverable. This helps our database remain clean and function efficiently.
4) Removal/Unsubscribe requests are handled quickly and efficiently.
5) TrafficWave maintains multiple test accounts across a wide variety of carriers to check for delivery issues and irregularities.
6) TrafficWave constantly monitors and proactively seeks out any potential or impending delivery issues.
TrafficWave takes these measures seriously to ensure that your messages can be delivered across a wide variety of email service platforms.
Trying to circumvent or fool spam filters with commonly used spam tactics such as bizarre spelling of certain words will dramatically impact your own personal deliverability.Sending irrelevant content or abusing the privilege of contact granted by your subscribers will not only affect your deliverability but will quickly cause your subscriber lists to dwindle due to unsubscribe requests and complaints.
Infrastructure and Corporate policy are one side of the deliverability question.
At TrafficWave, we take that role very seriously to help your email marketing message get through to your audience.
Professionalism and integrity on your part will take care of the rest of the equation.
The Role of Email Marketing In Your Business
Why Does My Message Go To The Spam Folder?
We Are Here To Help
We highly recommend connecting to us on your favorite social media sites to stay updated and informed. (Just keep building your lists while you do it!)
Find us on Facebook:
Talk with other users on our Facebook Group Page:
Follow Us On LinkedIn:
Follow Us On Twitter:
Our Youtube channel is located at
Follow Us On Instagram:
Our blog: http://blog.trafficwave.net/
Post Tags (4)