Have You Ever Wondered Why Email Marketing Is Important To Your Business?
If you are like most marketers, you are probably asking this question. In fact, that is probably why you landed here on this article. The reasons why email marketing is important to your business are many. In this article, we will go over some of the biggest. Let’s get started.
1. Email Marketing Is Convenient
As long as you give your readers something worth reading, you are more likely to stay in contact with your customers via email. Most of us check our emails throughout the day. Your customers certainly do. If your content is relevant and on-target, your email marketing message can reach your best prospects at a time that is convenient for them.
2. Email Marketing Happens In Real-Time
When you create an update or identify a problem your product or service can help your readers solve, you can quickly send out a broadcast. As your subscribers check their emails, they can see your solution and quickly make a decision to do business with you. We hear from TrafficWave users who sent out an offer via broadcast to their subscribers and saw sales coming in within minutes.
3. People Engage With Emails
For many years, email has been a form of communication both personally and professionally. Most of us read an email and make a quick decision to interact in some way. Whether this is to reply, to forward, click through to something else embedded within the email, delete the message, buy something, or to sign up, we tend to do something with the email. Knowing this, you can use email to drive people to your website, to pick up the phone and call or any other call to action. In fact, over 25 percent of sales last year were attributed to email marketing.
4. Email Marketing Is Easy To Measure
TrafficWave offers you the ability to track what happens with your messages after you have sent out your email message. You can quickly track delivery rates, bounce rates, unsubscribe rates, click through rates, and open rates. This information gives you a better understanding of how your email campaigns are working, which ones to tweak or which ones to get rid of altogether. This information should not be ignored. While there are various studies and surveys that present “optimal” numbers to aim for, it all depends on your industry and target audience. Tracking your results shows you what is working and helps you segment your list for maximum profitability.
5. Email Marketing Is Affordable
No matter how you stack it up, Email Marketing is incredibly affordable. At just $17.95 per month with TrafficWave, you can drive your costs lower and lower the more you build and efficiently manage your lists. When you really look at it, we simply cannot believe every company does not use email marketing more often.
6. Email Marketing Builds Relationships
Now let’s talk about the importance of email marketing when it comes to building that relationship with your subscribers. The main idea here is that your potential customers are at different stages of the buying cycle. Some may be in the consideration stage, while others may be at the research and compare stage, and even others in the ready-to-purchase stage. If you keep your message relevant to your readers and get their feedback, you can begin segmenting your content based on reader preferences.
This helps you get to your know readers better. When your readers feel they know you, like you, and trust you, they will be more inclined to do business with you.
7. Email Marketing Increases Brand Awareness
Social media isn’t the only platform that helps a company’s brand awareness. Possessing a customer or prospect’s email address means one thing: they showed a level of interest in your business. Email marketing gives you the ability to increase that interest level and brand awareness by staying top of mind.
8. Email Marketing Is Timely
When you collect information from your prospects such as birthdays and preferences, you can target your message to wish them a happy birthday, send out seasonal offers, and target your offer to their preferences. Reaching that prospect at the right time can quickly turn a prospect into a customer.
9. Email Is Used By (almost) Everyone
A Hubspot survey states that 91% of consumers use email. That alone should be enough to convince you to explore the tool. Unless your industry accounts for the remaining 9% (Here’s a clue: it doesn’t), email presents an incredible opportunity to reach customers. Not only can you provide them with discounts, specials, new products, and more, they can share and forward those emails to anyone they’d like. A good email marketing strategy is to encourage customers to share offers as much as possible. Remember brand awareness?
We Are Here To Help
We highly recommend connecting to us on your favorite social media sites to stay updated and informed.
Our blog: http://blog.trafficwave.net/