Simple Ideas To Build Your TrafficWave Income
Recently, I’ve had quite a few folks ask me about how they can get the kind of results they see our top affiliates getting.
That is a great question and I wanted to take just a moment to see if I can help folks understand how to get better results in their TrafficWave Affiliate income.
The first step is to realize what it is that we actually do. TrafficWave.net is an Email Marketing Autoresponder service. This means we provide tools for businesses around the world to use so they can build their lists, follow up with their prospects, communicate with their customer base, improve brand recognition, and increase sales while reducing overhead.
The big mistake I see a lot of Affiliates making is that they are completely focused on trying to recruit a bunch of other Affiliates without ever really digging in to the value a system like this can bring their business. This leads to high attrition.
So how do you build your TrafficWave income?
What you want to do is focus your efforts on experiencing and then demonstrating the value provided by TrafficWave.net.
You want to start by asking yourself a few simple questions, such as:
- Am I using the tools to build my own lists? If you are, that’s great! Keep going. If you are not, you need to get started. If you are going to try and sell powerful tools to help businesses build their own lists, shouldn’t you be able to demonstrate that you are using the tools effectively in your own business?
- Who else can use these powerful tools to build, manage, and profit from their own email marketing lists? The answer to that question is going to show you how to get results in building your TrafficWave.net Affiliate income.
Some of our Top Producers are focused on the online side of things. They reach out to businesses, groups, entertainers, etc.. that are already online.
Some of our Top Producers are focused on the offline side of things. They talk to local business owners, musicians, groups, churches, etc… and show them how they can benefit by using powerful email marketing tools like we offer here at TrafficWave.net.
You can do both or one of these, but the core idea is to identify organizations that can benefit from using email marketing autoresponders.
If you are advertising online, then it would make sense to use sites that would expose your Affiliate link to other marketers, businesses, groups, entertainers, and organizations.
If you are building offline, it makes sense to contact other marketers, businesses, groups, entertainers, and organizations.
I’m not trying to tell you which side to pick (offline or online). I’m simply making sure that you understand that the point is to contact prospects that can actually USE the tools. The Affiliate income simply shows up as a side effect of helping businesses learn how to build, manage, and profit from their own email marketing lists.
In my own case, I have a lot of Facebook friends who do online marketing. I contact them to show them how we can help them build their email marketing lists and get better results.
As a musician, I am always in contact with other bands, entertainers, etc… and I like to invite them to take a look at our powerful tools so see how they can use them to help build and communicate with their fan lists.
I eat out quite a bit. As a habit, I will typically ask the restaurant manager how they are handling their email marketing. Then I show them how our email marketing autoresponder service can be helpful to them.
When I was coaching basketball years ago, I would ask the gym manager the same question.
When I meet someone who is a business person, I ask them, too.
When I meet another network marketer or affiliate marketer, I show them, too.
As I look through our Affiliate reports, I notice a few similarities amongst our Top Producers.
- They are actually using the tools.
- They are reaching out to other marketers and businesses, offline and online.
- Some of them are participating in our monthly advertising co-op.
- Some of them came from our monthly advertising co-op.
- Some of them are working pretty hard and building quickly.
- Some of them are building part-time while they work on other projects, jobs, etc…
- They ALL tend to be demonstrating and experiencing the power of using their AutoResponders to build, manage, and profit from their own email marketing lists.
So if I were to boil all of this down to two steps on how you can create success for yourself with TrafficWave.net, those 2 steps would be:
- Build your lists using these tools.
- Show others how you did it.
Any reasonably intelligent marketer is going to want to find out how they can do it for themselves when you can show them that it’s possible.
Here are some quick links to help you make sure you are getting the most out your own TrafficWave.net account:
- TrafficWave.net Simplified
- Guide To Creating Powerful AutoResponder Letters
- Creating Your Sales Funnel
- TrafficWave.net Training Wiki
Yours In Success,